I'm not sure if this okay to ask here, but does anyone have a good stay at home job?

I'm looking for a job that I can do at home. I would like to make some extra money. Anyone have any good ideas that actually work and actually get paid for? I don't have too much time either. I have two kids under two to look after all day. :)

mommy2joeynabby

Asked by mommy2joeynabby at 8:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have 2 sites you should see. The first is www.Sabrinas-Closet.info there is a great list of at home jobs there. All legit. Although not all currently looking for help, so it may take a moment to find something. You should also check out my new site at www.WAHBrie.webs.com This site is all about affiliate programs and businesses. Most of what's on the site is free to join and can earn you income just from displaying their information on your emails, online profiles and blogs and having your friends and family order from them. There are not to many there yet as I'm still working on it, but it's a start!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:18 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Hi! This is a great place to ask that question! The previous poster has a great site to peruse lots of different opportunities. My question to you would be would you like a job, where they tell you when to work and how much you get paid, or are you interested in getting paid for your efforts and setting your own hours by having a homebased business? If you're interested in a business, then check out Gold Canyon! I've been with them just about two years and it's been a great opportunity for me! And now in the month of June, you can get started for as little as $20 or earn your kit for FREE! It's definitely worth a look. PM me for more details. I'd love to see if it could be a good fit for you.

Kim Niehaus
    http://www.mygc.com/kimniehaus

justkima

Answer by justkima at 8:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and links.  You can check them out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

My newest one, How to Work as a Recruiter for KidsMealDeals.com is a fantastic opportunity!  Be sure to read it!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 10:32 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I work from home with a fantastic company who have been registered with the Better Business Bureau for the past 22 years. (Do watch out for scams when looking around for work from home opportunities, particularly on the internet). I love what I do because it involves helping others, I can set my own hours - work when I want to or not at all if I am busy with my kids, and I am receiving a check each month which helps to pay for extras like kid's activities, vacations etc. Have a look at my website www.YouCanWorkFromYourHome.com and if you are interested in what you see click on "Get info now".

Lisa

LisaPisanic

Answer by LisaPisanic at 10:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I work part time out of the spare room, make almost as much as I did before once you consider daycare, commute, clothes, etc... My stress level is way down, my kids love being home and I am not missing any of the milestone moments. If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:02 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Do you like helping ppl save money? I work at home. You can CLICK HERE (to make money)

Or if you just need to save money CLICK HERE

m0na

Answer by m0na at 12:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

I, too, have 2 kids to run after all day so I had to find something that would work around MY schedule. I found just what I was looking for! I NEVER pay money to make money AND I get paid everyday!

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 12:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2009