Since i got pregnant i been really horny and want all the time .Has that happend to any of ya.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i wouldn't even let my husband close the front door before i was on him in my first trimester. i would literally be upset with him if he didn't have sex with me when i wanted it. he was so confused. for me though it went away in the second trimester, now i don't care at all about having sex
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• lol im the same way. when i first got pregnant i was all over my hubby. 2nd and 3rd trimester i didnt want him near me in a sexual way especially when i was sleeping. now im like alright i want to tonight but after this, your going to have to wait a week.
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Yup, i was when i was preggo....ok so it was 4 years ago!! But still! I was horny all the time! He said it was some of the best sex ever!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 8:25 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• my first yes my second no. But when it was time for the baby to come and he wasnt here I jumped my hubbie still didnt cause labor thou. lol
    raurismomma07

Answer by raurismomma07 at 8:36 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Yep, crazy horny all the damn time. Best orgasms of my life:)
    MamaBuma

Answer by MamaBuma at 8:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• LOL right now I'm 16 week's (just started my second trimester) and almost my whole first trimester, I wanted to know NOTHING about sex! It wasn't that I was suffering from morning sickness because in that aspect I was very lucky, I was just tired all the time. I felt so bad because my boyfriend would plead me and sometime's I wouldn't give in and he'd get mad but little by little it got a lot better. Now during my second trimester is when I'm all over him and he's loving it lol. So don't be surprised if you get hornier later on in your pregnancy!
    mommyGarcia09

Answer by mommyGarcia09 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2009