my hubby comes home tonite, how can i let him kno i appriciate him?

my hubby works outta town. he has been gone for 8 days this time. how can i let him kno that i miss him and kinda spice things up? i ocasionally wear a sexy lil number to bed and light candles and stuff. but i wanna do somethin he wont expect! open for suggestions..........

KeLiStA

Asked by KeLiStA at 8:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• this isnt too creative, but if he's been away for days, he might reeeallly appreciate a nice massage. maybe with oils and all that good stuff. (which, in my house, always leads ro really great sex. so, ya can't go wrong there!)
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 8:18 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• tell him ur glad hes been working and butter up how much u appreciate that 1st off
    im sure feeling like the reason he is gone is appreciated will mean a lot
    I say stay in ur regular clothes and have him take a shower by himself and when he comes out dripping wet just give him some great head.

remember to stay in ur normal clothes...maybe some sexy panties

he'll have fun taking all that off for sure
    Anonymous

• Ask him what he wants! Maybe do it somewhere he wouldn't expect (where I live outside is always fun). When he walks in the door strip him there, don't let him have anytime to register what is going on. (I started "what I told my So is self defense classes" but is really ground fighting) and it makes anything a challenge for him because I can fend him off. He thinks that is really sexy (and apparently so does every guy I've talked too) My instructors wish their wife would do something like that too.
    (that idea is definatly for the future b/c I still come home sore and bruised)
    Anonymous