*My Spin Off* Does Stupidity Exist?

This is my spin off of another stupid & insensitive question that was asked earlier this morning that I wound up leaving a few replies to. Please tell me if you think stupidity exists and your encounters with it.

Thank You!!!

Oh, and BTW I won't be hiding behind the anonymous button.

neonds13

Asked by neonds13 at 8:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• A better question would be does brilliance exist?
    Anonymous

• I don't know about stupidity but I do believe that being smart is not how much you know but how much you are willing to learn.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 8:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Yes, and unfortunately, I saw a prime example of it this morning.

tammie77

Answer by tammie77 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Yes stupidity and brilliance both exist unfortunately when people ask  questions and hide without showing their name they come off as very very stupid.

widespreadpanic

Answer by widespreadpanic at 9:01 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I'm a prime example stupidity exists, although funny stupidity not annoying... I pulled up to the gas station the other day in a hurry and not paying attention undid my gas gap and went to put the nozzle in my car...it wouldn't fit... after trying for like seriously 5 minutes the laughing guy next to me walked over and said "hun do you realize thats diesel and you don't want to put that in your car"... boy did I feel stupid... and then since I was embarrassed and flustered when I tried to back up to the next gas pump I failed miserably and was like 6 feet away and had to get back in the car and re-adjust... that guy was almost on the ground laughing at me... I never want to go back to that gas station again!! So yeah, stupid exists.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Your question is so freakin funny I LMAO!!!!! I will have to get back to you on the question. I Can't decide wich example to use. Funny story from the mom above me. I won't even get into my gas station issue. I Put the D and the A in Dumb Ass when it comes to that.
    nursetroutt

Answer by nursetroutt at 9:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• LOL!!! nursetroutt!!!! Yeah, I'm sure we all could come up with a good story to tell. Hell, I could use one of a billion I have just from working with the public in my job. I see stupidity about every hour at my job. LOL!!!
    neonds13

Answer by neonds13 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i know it exists because i have seen it run rampant on this site!! lol great question!!
    heidi1439

Answer by heidi1439 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I don't often counter replies, but I will answer that I do believe people raise their children to not use the good brains they have, hence causing that person to come off as stupid. I teach my children to think before you speak or do, however I've seen many people that speak without thinking or considering. Then you have the purely stubborn that come off ignorant and stupid; these people are often blinded by their own self views of the world, and often base their judgments off of emotion. The fact is people can come off as stupid merely from not using their brains or commonsense.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 10:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Isn't Cafemom proof at times?
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 10:45 PM on Jun. 10, 2009