Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Since he refuses to talk about his cheating, should I call his gf?

He still says that he wants me but he continues to cheat with this woman. She knows about me and the kids. And their contact with one another is getting more frequent. I need to know if they intend to stay together but he wont answer me or even talk about it. So should I call her and ask her side of all this? I just need to know if i should file for divorce and let them be happy together. i want to but i'm trying to give him the benefit of a doubt.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (29)
  • I would call


    Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

  • I would CAll

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

  • why would you let urself be degrated like that. F that file the divorce he's commiting adultery. thats disgusting that you and she know about each other and your acting like its fine. kick his ass out and still make him pay the bills and get the kids on the weekend
    hes clearly not hapy with you so y does it matter if he is happy with her... have some self respect and digniity


    Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Jun. 10, 2009


    Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

  • dont call obvioulsy she knows about u and doesnt care...i say divorce y play the bs games. get him out. I agree with anon 8:32 the second one

    Answer by Dom123123 at 8:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

  • hmm, well call her if you just want to feel like you need answers....but if i were you Id just leave. Tell him if hes going to be with another woman than you arent going to put up with it. UGH. MEN make me so mad. That is so wrong. Im sorry...for you. You should just get out. If he does quit seeing her he will just do it again.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

  • Sounds like he has the best of both worlds. He gets you to stay by saying he wants you, but obviously he also wants her. I expect he is lying to her and saying he will divorce you, but the time isn't right for whatever reason. (maybe the kids) and he's asking her to wait a bit more.

    Comes down to do you want to share your husband with this woman? If not, just forget talking to won't make any difference...and get the divorce.
    If you do want to share your hubby, give her a call. She might turn out to be your next best friend. Polygamy is practiced in some states...

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

  • if he is still with her than its a relationship and hes not breaking it off that tells you right there what he wants. as far as calling her, i would call her but it wouldn't be to find out what they plan on doing it'd be to tell her exactly what i thought about her being w/a married man who has children. i'd file for divorce now and kick his no good as* out of the house, he could sleep on the freaking driveway for all i cared but it wouldn't be in my house

    Answer by vabchmommy at 8:37 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

  • Call, but it sounds like you already know what should be done. I'm sorry for the situation. Tell your man if he's staying with you just for the kids that isn't fair to either of you. You can find someone to make you happy and he can be with her, and you can share custody. Everyone would win that way and there would be so much less stress on you and your family. Good luck :)

    Answer by ajguinn at 8:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

  • Let them have eachother.You deserve wayyyy better than that.He does the wrong and acts like you don't need to know what is going on? Call her,find out what you can...I'm sure she'll be more than happy to inform you of the truth.I know that sometimes there are things that we WANT to belive so badly even if it makes no sence because we know the truth would hurt so much.Good Luck to you.

    Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.