anyone make their own exfoliating scrubs?

I noticed lately that my legs have these bumps on them... I'm guessing ingrown hairs, they don't hurt, aren't red or infected.. just bumpy.. I hear that people make their own exfoliating scrubs and was wondering how to make them and what is the best way to use them to be most efficient?

alinker

Asked by alinker at 8:30 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• you can google actual recipes. but i have put a teaspoon of sugar in my face wash and it works for me
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• epson salt or sea salt and olive oil is great too.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• honey and baking soda

Answer by rkoloms at 9:09 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I use oatmeal and baking soda on my face. Honey and sugar work good together. For legs though do go with olive oil and sugar or salt. Because the olive oil will moisturize your legs very well. I am broke, so I have gotten good at homemade beauty stuff.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 11:27 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• try a asprin mask, it really does work. You can google it...peope love it
    just crush about three non coated asprin in a small bowl. Just put a few drops of water on each in the bowl before crushing then when its all seperated and looks like a grity paste add some a bit of honey, and put all over your face. Let it dry for about fifteen mins...exfoliate while washing away. Good for acne
    bellamommyof4

Answer by bellamommyof4 at 12:15 AM on Jun. 14, 2009