Another middle name question

We had a name picked out that we loved but now hubby is starting to get second thoughts and he says he likes Lucas better than the name we had picked so now we have to think of a middle name to match it any ideas?
Oh and he also says he likes Noah but we dont like the 2 names together so if u have any middle names to match those that would be great thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Actually, I think Lucus Noah sounds really good. Has a masculine sound to it.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 8:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I like Noak Lucas together.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I had the same trouble, we had Noah picked and I loved it...still do. But for the life of me could not come up with a middle name I liked. We had a girl and named her Hope. Noah Robert, Noah Samuel, I don't think Noah Lucas is bad either.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Lucas Scott
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2009