Is anyone taking this

Is anyone taking the Bupropion XL its generic for wellbutrin it is a depression pill that is suposed to help you have more energy and lose weight and if you are do you take it with phentermine? Im asking because the doctor gave this to me yesterday and I was wondering if it actually works.

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 8:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Health

• I have taken Phentermine before.. and it works all by itself, only bad thing is, you are supposed t take it a month and then off it a month, and I did this for about 4 months and the month I was off of it I would gain back what I had lost, but I never lost more than 10 lbs.. but I have issues with losing weight, its nearly impossible.. but Phentermine will definately give you tons of energy, but I wouldn't take it later 3 pm or you won't sleep! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• I hope that this is being used to "kick-start" therapy, not to merely mask your symptoms.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:15 AM on Jun. 11, 2009