• In the Spotlight:

how do i erase pen marks on a white leather sofa?

i left my 1yo alone for 30 seconds to pee, and she found a pen and drew all over the couch! it's her grandma's sofa & she isn't very understanding. i tried soap and water but it's still there.. help please! =P

rAbella

Asked by rAbella at 9:02 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Home & Garden

• You could try the Magic Eraser by Mr. Clean. It's gotten some stuff out of my things that I thought would never come out.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 9:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• try using a little rubbing alcohol.
    meegan26

Answer by meegan26 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• There are leather cleaning wipes at Wal-Mart, but I've never used them. They're in the cleaning section isle. Good luck :)
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:12 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• hairspray takes ink away...i dont know about on the leather...but it has worked wonders on other fabrics for me. "grandma's secret cleaner" is also a wonderful thing. its sold at alot of craft stores and really takes everything out of everything. i love it! i think if you get in online, you have to buy a case, but its worth every penny.
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 9:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Try the hairspray, usually the cheap kind works best, and if that doesn't do it, try the product Oops which can be bought at walmart in the paint dept. or home depot. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 10:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Magic eraser.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 7:27 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I am adding magic eraser too. I don't know who came up with those things, but they'd better be millionaires!
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2009