36 weeks and 4 centimeters dilated

Does anyone know how long it takes before I will be in complete labor at 4 centimeters dilated at 36 weeks pregnant with second child?

ahelliott143

Asked by ahelliott143 at 9:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i dont know. but if you want it to come sooner, take a walk.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 9:11 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I'm jealous girl what have you been doing?? How dilated were you the first time around at 36 weeks?

I was only 1cm with my first and wondering if it'll be different this time.
    ours

Answer by ours at 9:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I am 37 and at a "loose 3 " whatever that means, and my doc said, walk, sex, mexican food and fresh pineapple.. LOL good luck!
    Anonymous

• With my daughter I was 3cm on Wed (A week before my due date) He gave me the option to be enduced on the day of my choice. I came back that Friday to have her and everything went very quick and very smoothly. I believe my body was ready and it was not too early.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• There is no way of predicting, it could be hours, days and even weeks. Being dilated a couple of cm does not mean that labor has to start soon.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 10:27 AM on Jun. 11, 2009