help me 2 understand!!!

hello all, first off i am not here to be judged, put dwn.. my concern is my daughter! she has a bf, that i dont trust never have never will!! and yeah she is grown. but we leave in the same house i help her and she help me meaning i have a disabled grandson, and i have my 2 grandaughters,, she came into some money yeah he was here b4 the money but have u ever been around someone u just dont trust? cant put ur hand on it but u just know they not right?? i have never ever felt this way twd anyone she has been with we have gotten into it my daughter and me..becuz of him.i try my best to not feel this way i even pray on it,he always here when money come are she go to the bank,anyway he told me my daughter shown him where our new home is ask her did she show him her words NO!! why should i asked why u lie up and dwn kept saying no til i told her he told me,then she changed it,WHY DO I FEEL THE WAY I DO TWD HIM!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• if you live in the same house you should have some control on who is entering and leaving the house, but you also have to let your daughter live her life because she is old enough. i would use gentle pursuasion instead of evasive words. she's going to do what she's going to do and like it or not all you can do is support her when she gets hurt.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2009