I'm 30 weeks pregnant and I'm having pressure and pain in my lower pelvic area, what does that mean?

vanace267

Asked by vanace267 at 9:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your baby could have his/her head down. thats what my doctor told me
    HuntersMama09

Answer by HuntersMama09 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• that happened to me and my doctor told me to go to the hospital and it ended with me having preterm labor. they will stop it and tell you to take it easy, u will prob be there for 5 to 6 hrs. but becareful cause it happened to me at 32 weeks and then again at 34 weeks
    misty2016

Answer by misty2016 at 9:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• It could just be the baby dropping, but I would say a little early yet for that. It could be a number of things. But If I were you I would go in or at least go to the doc in the morning if the pain is bad. If its preterm labor you want to get there soon enough for them to stop it.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 9:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2009