How do I help my 15 day old bb with constipation?

He's in a lot of pain from gas too... so if you have any suggestions I'll be more than glad to hear them. TY!

emmetsmom09

Asked by emmetsmom09 at 9:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• talk to the pedi before doing anything but ours had said mylicon drops
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:30 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• the mylicon drops will help a lot. And I would talk to the doctor with a baby that young. If your formula feeding it could be the formula.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 9:33 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• You definitely need to take him to the pediatrician to see if maybe it's his formula and I agree with ashtonjames and Mrs.Owen86 on the mylicon drops. They helped my little one alot with gas. I use to give my little boy just a little bit of juice and water mixed together. I think he was older though, along the lines of 3 months or so. Of course it was mixed more water then juice but I would ask you pedi first before giving him water or anything like that.
    Homemommy0503

Answer by Homemommy0503 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Mylicon or Simethicone the generic brand will help him with the gas, gripe water, if he is constipated take his temp rectally that will open his bottom so he can make a bm. Give him a massage to ease his pain.
    jagrus

Answer by jagrus at 9:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2009