No one can deny...

Jesus is the best role model anyone could ever have. As my children grow up I am going to teach them to do their best and to be like Jesus. Is he not the best ever or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• My dear husband is the best role model my children will ever have.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 9:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I agree!!!!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• No, there are many who were just as kind and loving as he. Who spoke kind words and tried to teach tolerance and love,etc. and live their lives as examples.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• no kidding OP he is the best.
    Anonymous

• No, he isn't. IMO Jesus peace be upon him is a good role model, but not the best.
    Anonymous

• He may be but why put your kids under more pressure than what they all ready will be, the pressure could just back fire and make them feel not good enough only because we humans do SIN and we are all imperfect. Encouage your children to be the best person THEY can be, not the person Jesus was. I hope I have not upset you, that is not what I am intending to do, but we are all under so much pressure any ways, why add something unrealistic.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:30 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• The best....no, he isn't.

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 9:35 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• No I don't think he is the best role model... there are many, many people who would be a good or even better role model... but that is just my opinion and we are all allowed our own opinions right!?
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Jesus is the best! Praise Jesus!
    He was kind, and humble.
    He taught and did not turn anyone away in need.
    He forgave even though he knew what was to happen.
    He loved recklessly, and never got angry at anyone.
    He helped all not expecting anything in return.
    He never questioned his holy father or held his power over anyone's head.
    He was offered the world and still chose to suffer for you and for me.
    Bless God and Jesus for their love, and compassion. We are nothing without them both.
    AMEN
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I plan on showing my son many examples of good people, rather than glorifying one. There are many great people whom to look up to, many lessons and examples to learn and follow. Jesus' teachings are great - they are the foundation of my life - but they are not the only or the best there is out there, and I know that my son will far better benefit from many positive examples and be a much more rounded person than if I try to put him in one little box when the world has so much to offer!
    =)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2009