Would this not make you proud? (that is if you really like clothes like I do)

My 5 year old little girl was playing this game on the computer where you can dress these models. There were about 10 shirts, 4or 5 dresses, and like 10 skirts you could choose from. Then there were about 15 pairs of shoes and like 5 necklaces. I was sitting and watching her and she picked out a really nice dress, and I told her to pick shoes and a necklace. She picked the shoes and necklace that went the best with the dress, and they weren't the same colors. So she had a little fashionista moment and I was beyond proud. I was hugging and kissing her telling her I was proud of her. My husband said I don't think you were this proud when she walked and talked. You know I was a lot more proud at those moments, and I am more proud when she writes her name or writes her letters right. But I can't help that I was proud that my baby has good taste in clothes.

TeriMelisa

Asked by TeriMelisa at 9:32 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Little fashion diva!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 9:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Haha, that's a really cute story :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:37 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• That is adorable!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2009