Is there really men that dont cheat????

dont all men cheat????IF so which one do i forgive for cheating at least once in a married womans life???????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• No, you never forgive for cheating. There are men out there that don't cheat. You just need to know where to look Hon. It is NEVER OK that a man cheated on you. Too many GOOD fish in the sea for that. You are degrading yourself to stay in a relationship when he strays. GET OUT
    Anonymous

• That like say all women cheat. Bad generalization of a whole gender.
    No, not ALL men cheat. There are men that are devoted to their wife's and would NEVER cheat.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 9:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Also, forgiveness is for the forgiver, not the person that cheated. And the ONLY reason you should ever stay in a relationship in which someone cheated on you is if they are remorseful and want to work on the issues you have.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 9:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• No not all men cheat. My DH, my FIL would die before they even touched another woman or lusted after another woman other than their wife.

I don't know of 1 man on my husbands side of the family who has ever cheated or been accused of it. My father also has been married 30+ years and has never cheated on my mother. You NEVER forgive a cheater. PERIOD.
    NCMommy2be

Answer by NCMommy2be at 9:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I think there are a few.... but the ones I found were too conserved.... my hubby cheated and regrets it. I told him if he does it ONE more time... i'm out! I am taking our child far away from him becuase that is disregarding the family!!! He WON'T get to see her if he does it again no matter what I have to do. He did it once and that hurt! Still does... but to do it again knowing the consequences I won't put up with it. It's hard to deal with... he told me did it, never talked to her again, but said it was something he couldn't do again.... we'll see.........
    Anonymous

• My husband is NOT a cheater, never has been. I dated plenty before him though.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Not all men are cheaters.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• My DH would never cheat on me BUT if he did I would have to look at the situation and the context in which the affair took place. I would also have to dig deep within myself to answer the winning question, "Will he do this again?" and if the answer were no then I would forgive but the old adage, "fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me" would go into effect immediately.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 10:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Its called opportunity. Don't ever say never. But I haven't CAUGHT anyone I dated cheating on me, also the one I'm with now.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:13 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• All men don't cheat. If what you are asking for is reasons why some do it's because they can. There is always someone that will sleep with them whether that women knows hes is cheating or not. I chalk some cheating up to not being mature, some guys are not wanting or going to settle down with one woman and some are with someone but they are not getting what they want sexually and they go to someone who will give them what they want sexually (it's not right, not by a long shot but true)
    nateandlo

Answer by nateandlo at 10:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2009