Anyone know of helpful hints to deal with anxiety?

Asked by TXdanielly at 4:06 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Health

• magnesium/calcium is like a chill pill. Proper sleep no caffiene or sugar-healthy diet, exercise-omegas and valerian root. Sleepytime tea actually has it in it now!

Answer by Roxanne0607 at 11:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Exercise. Talk to your dr. Look outside yourself and stay busy--but if exercise and busy work does not help, REALLY go get meds. AT least for a while.

Answer by suzannekk at 4:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• have you tried meditation/yoga? you can rent a dvd at blockbuster, I know it sounds hokey but it really helps a lot of women to just slow down for 15 mins. a day and focus on just breathing. also I believe there are meditation things on youtube you can listen to for free! just follow along, really set aside time for it. meds DO help, but then you get to where you depend on the meds to do the work of getting you out of anxiety when if you learn yoga you always have those tools at hand.

Answer by thegoddessofwit at 5:49 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Omega supplements! they have done wonders for me. Exercise too!!

Answer by Lynette at 6:53 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• hope this helps you

Helpful Hints to Cure Separation Anxiety

HELPFUL HINTS TO CURE SEPARATION ANXIETY Exercise is the best medicine. ... up situations so when the real time comes for you to leave, it’s no big deal. ...

Answer by vbruno at 6:58 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• St Johns Wort. over the counter mood elevator. and eliminate caffeine.

Answer by tellis at 7:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• no caffeine, chocolate, sodas specialy cola, and try to be busy. trust me I been dealing with this for 3 long years and panic attacks right now Im taking medication for this (paxil) but I dont recomend you to be in medication.

Answer by maruca92768 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• read Bible verses on fear. Also I know of a natural supplement for anxiety. If you are interested in this PM me.

Answer by MentorByDesign at 4:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2008