colon cleansers

i am looking for a really good colon cleanse i have never got one so i need help if you know of any good ones that work by personal experience or by someone you know please give me the name of the product or the website thanks!

USMC-Wife28

Asked by USMC-Wife28 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Health

• these are totally unneccesary hon.IMO.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• ew
    Anonymous

• One of the high fiber cereals advertised tonite on TV that works well with clearing out the colon. It said to eat it for 2 weeks and "feel better, lighter and have more energy." I don't usually quote commercials and don't usually fall for them, but we know that fiber is what keeps the colon clear, along with adequate amounts of water. Water is needed so that the bulk can use it to move completely.

I like to use Flax Seed Oil capsules. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at nite. I also eat celery every day for lunch and with my salads. All of these keep the bloated bulk down in the tummy area. Hope this gives you some ideas. ;)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 10:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• www.totaltea.net

I got this from my chiropractor. very gentle......tastes great....
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• If you eat a plant based diet with lots of whole grains, your colon will be squeaky-clean. If you would like meal ideas, please send me a note.

Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 6:12 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• This Colon Cleanse is amazing! I've used it many a times.

http://d511dcul80zgqb39rsuw5v5med.hop.clickbank.net/
    jwoyjeck

Answer by jwoyjeck at 5:52 PM on Jun. 12, 2009