What could it be?

I just found out a few days ago that I'm pregnant. I took three different tests & they all came back positive. Usually when I get my period my fallopian tubes will hurt for awhile then I'll get my period. Well lately my left fallopian tube will hurt, not severe pain but pain like I'm going to get my period. Is this normal? My mom said it could just be my body trying to get used to the baby, but I'm concerned as all first time moms would be. Thanks!

msmomtobe

Asked by msmomtobe at 10:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Pretty sure ur fine...just relax ur gonna be a mommy yay!!!
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 10:06 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• it's probably just the baby attaching to the uterus wall
    Anonymous

• at about 10 weeks your OBGYN or Midwife will get an ultra sound to confirm that IUP (intra uterine pregnancy)-- --sometimes ppl get ectopic pregnancies (like in a tube) they will usually complain of one sided pain unrelieved with tylenol and as days pass the pain increases... an ectopic pregnancy is a TRUE emergency (one of the very few)--
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:10 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I think you need to call the doctor. As a survivor of an ectopic pregnancy, do not risk it!!!! People die from them if they don't get them taken care of in time. Mine burst and I had to have emergency surgery. Good luck.
    Debbie062008

Answer by Debbie062008 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 10, 2009