AM I PREGNANT

ok well i'm 3 days late and i am so sick to tummy also increased discharge, heart burn and my breast are so sore i really feel like i am but when i tested today it was negative could i still be pregnant i mean we have sex alot and no protection i really hope i am and when should i test again?

nates_wifey623

Asked by nates_wifey623 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i dont know are you
    Anonymous

• wait a few days and test again. Yes you can still be pregnant even if the test was negative. Good luck!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:21 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I second what jnsdrf said. It's very possible to have a negative test early on in pregnancy. I'd wait a week to be sure and then test again. If you get another negative result and still no period, call your doctor and schedule a blood test. Based on what you said, it sounds like you could be. But sometimes if you are anxious about these things you can throw off your cycle and trick your body into feeling pregnant. Just give it some time! Good luck
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:32 PM on Jun. 10, 2009