hmmm how many anons wish now they did not vote for Obama?

http://thehive.modbee.com/?q=node/10259

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• How many anons wish they had a backbone?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:10 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• no get your ow ? pardon me please?
    Anonymous

• I didn't even vote for Obama and this is the dumbest post I've seen all week. You do know that this is just someone's blog, right? Just thoughts, no facts.
    Anonymous

• lol...ok ok ..Ill erase it...sorry
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Ok. Our country is kind of screwed no matter who was president. We had huge financial issues before Obama became president. Yest, he contributed to it but Bush started the GM, Chrysler, AIG, etc bailouts that Obama continued. To blame Obama on our issues is silly. Actually, it's part of the reason why we have issues. Both parties are so screwed up that we get less than stellar performance from our elected officials. It's easier to blame the other party than actually do something to fix the problem. Both parties have screwed us over and unless people start demanding more from both parties, we're going to continue to get less than even adequate results.
    smalltowngal

Answer by smalltowngal at 10:39 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• WHY did you ask about ANONS ? LOL. I voted for him and so far I'm glad I did. Not gonna be an ANON. ;-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• hmm thats from my newspaper here in Modesto. I havent read it today.
    Yes the Hive is a place for people to place their opinions just like you are entitled to place yours here.
    oh this is an old blog like back in Oct before the elections. hmm OP you might want to use recent ones :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:58 AM on Jun. 11, 2009