Where do you find coupons?

Just for fun, I want to know where everyone gets their coupons for groceries, etc...
I'm trying to cut some corners with my food bill.
I don't get a Sunday paper....so other options would be great. :)

Thanks!

mrstremblay

Asked by mrstremblay at 10:09 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I got the coupon toolbar from coupons.com, it is cool because you can see with a click if they added anything new that you may need.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:23 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• couponmom.com
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• how old are your kids? if you go to gerber and pampers websites you can register for coupons in the mail. stores usually have coupons in the aisles next to the product they are trying to sell. but i go buy the sunday paper just for the coupons it only costs $1.50 and i usually get at least $20 worth of coupons. so try it once and see if you find good ones.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:12 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I am registered at pampers, but they never send me any diaper coupons anymore. I get huggies every 2weeks, but I don't buy their diapers b/c, they leak really bad. I need ones that cover her chunky booty! hah.
    I'm just never shopping on Sunday.
    I have a 14mo. old. :)
    mrstremblay

Answer by mrstremblay at 10:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• You can go online to the grocery store and they have the weekly ads there...also dont forget to always check the bottom of your receipts because they often have coupons attached.
    couponmom.com
    Also...alot of places (try Starbucks) dont sell out of their Sunday papers so if you go right at closing you might be able to score one for free (or call on Sunday and ask that they hold any leftovers for you on Monday)
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 11:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Sometimes (not always) hubby will buy the Sunday paper.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:14 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• currentcodes.com - its not food, but for shopping online, it will give you all kinds of discount codes!! Usually a percent off or free shipping!!
    Anonymous

• Thanks Jenellemarie....I'll check out Strbux next time! That's being real cheap, huh? LOL
    mrstremblay

Answer by mrstremblay at 2:57 PM on Jun. 11, 2009