Feeling grossed out by sex?

Last week me and hubby had sex for the first time after finding out I was pregnant and I started spotting that night so I decided we should take a break. Two days ago we were at it and I felt so grossed out.
For some reason I kept picturing the inside of my vagina being scraped at. Yes, I was very moist so it didnt FEEL this way, but for some reason the word "sensitive" was being over dramatized in my head. I felt like a virgin all over again. I felt bad because I kept telling him throughout the entire "session"(what a word lol) to slow down, be gentle and slower. Meanwhile he was being all of the above.
Am I freaking out? Have any of you been through this?

youngfirsttimer

Asked by youngfirsttimer at 10:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ****^6 Weeks Preggers^***
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 10:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I HATED sex while I was pregnant. If we did have it it had to be quick because it annoyed me for some reason.....I'm sure it's hormones!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• im 18weeks and we woud have sex everyday and then id be disgusted again and we wudnt have sex for a month then id do it again then not again for some weeks....so i kinda felt like that off and on but i havent felt like that for a couple weeks now...hopefully im over it
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I didn't enjoy it with my second pregnancy. I couldn't wait for it to be over with and it was uncomfortable and kind of painful. Towards the end of my pregnancy I enjoyed it very much. Little bit of advice, use lots of lube and have him give you a little pleasure with his mouth beforehand it really helps.
    Anonymous

• wayyyyy normal. i was not about to have sex with my daughter inside me. i was just nooot interested. and i love sex. but he was not having it with me during pregnancy oh noo. if he wants it and you dont. hes just gonn have to deaal lol
    Anonymous