Did you know storms are a comin'?

If you live in Lousianna and on watch out we just got some major thunderstorms here in Texas and they are probably headed your way. There were rotating clouds and everything. My cable is out now so I don't know if there were any tornadoes but I bet there will be because the storm was pretty bad here tonight.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 10:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hope you all stay safe!
    We have had a lot of thunder & lightening storms with a ton of rainfall, but nothing near as bad as floods, hurricanes (the season starts soon, doesn't it?), and gale winds.
    Please have your emergency supplies ready and be stocked up.
    {{{HUGS}}}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:57 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• All I know is that here in SoCal, it has been the gloomiest weather for such a long duration EVER! We had thunderstorms last week (2 women killed by lightening) and I haven't seen the sun for longer then 5 minutes in the past 12 days.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• There is still lightening and thunder here. How did two women get killed by lightening?
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:35 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Ya we have some storms heading our way as well. We are under a tornado warn.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 10:40 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Yeah it doesn't storm here. Sucks. It has been cloudy and cool for like 2 weeks now though which is extremely unusual. And they said we might get an El Nino this fall which is basically like hurricane weather that can last over a month but the winds aren't as strong. It'll mean no brush fires this season though yay!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 10, 2009