Has anyone else had Facebook issues??

I can not log into my Facebook account. I sent a "trouble" email to them thru their help homepage and I have been waiting for over 48 hours for a reply on how to fix the problem!

I also tried to reset my password (48 hours ago) and never got a response on the reset either.

I confirmed that they do indeed have my correct web address and I have also checked my spam mailbox?????!!!!!!!

Has anyone else had Facebook issues??

willsmomma4ever

Asked by willsmomma4ever at 10:16 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• my friends are having the same probs.. i haven't tried logging in when they told me that
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I have found facebook to be THE SLOWEST to pageload, and then alot of times it will lock up my computer. I wonder if they have too many people on that site/server at one time?
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:25 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I have a facebook and it works great for me. I love facebook, i dunno what's going on with you... but i sure hope it doesn't happen to me! I saw too something about they are giving us screen names now?!?
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 10:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I was just on facebook...no problems here.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:34 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I have problems from time to time but I thought it was just because I log on from my cell (even though it has real web browsing) I have log-in issues and its a bit slow. I have he'd a friend tell me that she has issues with FB when using her PC though.
    nellebutter

Answer by nellebutter at 10:30 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I haven't had any issues, except I cannot log on from my computer (it's ancient and very, very slow). I usually log on with my dad's computer, which is very new. I have heard that some of the FB users had a virus/hacker or something a few days back. Their friends had received nasty emails that were supposedly generated by their FB account. Problem was, the people in question had NEVER sent those emails!
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 4:07 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I've haven't been on facebook in a couple days, but when I was on there last time & logged off my computer to shut it down, it froze up. I'm still having problems. Thought it was the heat, but maybe facebook messed it up? My computer is really old too with mix & match parts.
    christianmom55

Answer by christianmom55 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• now i got an email saying that they do not have an email account set up for me..........WHAT!!!????......I've been on there for over 4 months.

willsmomma4ever

Answer by willsmomma4ever at 9:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I'm not having any problems logging in, but I do find the site to be slow in general. Also, if I click on an app, it sometimes says error and sends me back home. What do you think of the idea of screen names that occurs on the 13th? Hopefully you'll be able to log in by then!

insomnia

Answer by insomnia at 10:24 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I just logged in, and I was able to log in fine. However, a few weeks ago I had a similar problem you did, and I emailed customer service about it. It took them a few days to respond, and when they did they told me that someone had gotten into my account and changed the email address and password. They were able to get it fixed for me, and everything was fine, but it was pretty scary.

Anyways, if you're 100% sure you're logging in with the right info, then I'd contact customer service and have them do an inquiry into whether or not your account information has been changed.
    NFLplayerswife

Answer by NFLplayerswife at 2:16 AM on Jun. 12, 2009