Has anyone used Adiri Nursers???

was trying to pick a bottle and I have only known one person to use Adiri Nursers.. Thought I would see if anyone else had an opinion they would care to share :) Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• we used them. they are awesome especially if you want to continue to breastfeed as well, they didn't cause any nipple confusion.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 11:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• well, I am not sure on whether or not I am going to nurse, I just wanted closest thing possible in case I decided to as well as BPA free, etc. and had no one other than a far distant relative that I have only seen once in the last 5 years that used them.. and I didn't want to call and ask her opinion of a bottle.. thanks!
    Mom2Meredith

Answer by Mom2Meredith at 12:46 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I am using them, and we LOOOOOVE them. Had lots of experience with Dr. Brown's, which were great bottles, but the Adiris are so fantastic! I can't find one reason to complain about them. So easy to use, and so much like the breast!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 1:41 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• We have one... my son hated it at first... he will take it now though. We got it because I wanted to breastfeed but needed to bottle feed for work. We ended up using Breastflow bottles.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 1:46 AM on Jun. 11, 2009