just wandering if this could b happening?

the other day my hubby jokingly said i should go make a fake account on cafe mom to c what u girls talk about! i kno he was playing but do u really think this is happening? and if so would u b careful what u said? this is freakin me out a bit cause this is like my girl talk, venting, etc. time.....wtf?

KeLiStA

Asked by KeLiStA at 10:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• sure it happens. My SO couldn't care less plus he doesn't know my screen name so I get to say whatever I want and if he doesn't like it then he'll get over it.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• lol. If it is happening then boy I bet they are having a field day! =D Idc. Since it is a mom website I'm still going to say whatever I feel like. It's not my fault if a man gets offended. lol! =)
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:32 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• he has some issues
    Anonymous

• i dont mind offendin a man just dont want them knowin all the juicey details!!!!!! LOL! i think its pretty funny really! just kinda weird that a man would get so deperate to have to act like one of us! LOL!!!! :)
    KeLiStA

Answer by KeLiStA at 11:20 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• It does happen. CM is pretty great about ending when they catch it but there is no way to know for sure if someone is who they say they are. The same is true of any site on the internet. I think most guys wuld bored pretty quickly by what they find here.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:43 AM on Jun. 11, 2009