How long from the day they mail it out does it usually take to get a CS check?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• It takes a day to get mine but Im also like an hour away from the town where I get it from. It really depends on where you live.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:30 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I live like 6 blocks from where they mail it from.
    Anonymous

• Walk down there then!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:35 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• They already mailed it. They mailed it yesterday and I didnt find out until last night that it was mailed.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 11:07 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I don't know for sure, mine is direct deposited into my checking account. The only way in Wisconsin other than a VISA debit card, if child support is court ordered. When I was getting a check in the mail, it took about 3 days after the day it was paid out. It doesn't come from the child support agency, it usually comes from a cental office. In Wisconsin all child support paid through the courts is sent to a Support Trust Agency in Milwaukee and distributed from there. You should ask your case worker and see what they say.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:24 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• 2 -3 days for me once the Att. Gen's office sends it . Also, I'm in Texas, you can call that office and they can verify payment, (I've been lied to "yea I sent it")...and let you know if they've sent it to you already.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 6:49 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I am in Toledo, Ohio and all child support checks go to Columbus first, so at first it takes about a month to get the ball rolling. Once in the system they come however he gets paid which in my case would be every other saturday...but alas he is a dead beat and my kids don't get support. My DH and I pay for everything.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:16 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I got it today but thanks ladies.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 4:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2009