nasty stomach issues (sorry but its way tmi)

I'm 24 weeks pregnant and at about 8 this morning I woke up with the worst stomach cramps I've ever had. I thought I was dying.

Went to the bathroom and I had diarrhea (haven't had that in 10 years so it was shocking). It was so bad. After that my stomach didn't ease up. I had about 4 bouts of diarrhea from 8 to 2.

I tried eating at about 5 and felt good for a while. But then at about 7 I got those cramps soooo bad and so much pressure in my pelvic area. Had diarrhea again (this is where the tmi comes in) I looked down and it's like my food isn't digesting very much at all, there's all this mucus and my stool is grayish green.

What the heck is going on? Should I be concerned? My belly hurts so bad :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• call ur doc they may want a stool sample to test...
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:33 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I agree, call the doctor's office.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:58 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• CALL THE DOCTOR. I HAD THE SAME EXACT THING HAPPEN TO ME AT THE BEGINNING OF MY PREGO. IT'S A SIGN OF MORNING SICKNESS OR YOU COULD A STOMACH BUG.
    nisi48

Answer by nisi48 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2009