• In the Spotlight:

Clear Discharge...

I am due to get my period next thurs or Fri, but in the last day or so i have noticed a slimy discharge. kind of like ovulation but i know i ovulated last wed.(used a ovu kit).. does anyone know what it could be

longonevs

Asked by longonevs at 10:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• hi, thats exactly what i am going through except i am supposed to start my period around the 16th of june and these last couple days i have been having an increase in clear discharge and a couple days before that i was having some spotting on one day and two other days it was a pink color and i really didn't know what was going on. way confused to but i think i will wait it out.
    Traci1979

Answer by Traci1979 at 10:33 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• that sounds like you could be pregnant! very best of luck huni, hope you get the results you are looking for! xx
    insipooh

Answer by insipooh at 11:44 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I couldnt wait any longer and took a pregnancy test 4 days before period and it came back positive! thanks for your responses
    longonevs

Answer by longonevs at 8:02 AM on Jun. 16, 2009