how to get rid of them??

I am breaking out bad on my chest and back, how do i get rid of it??? here is a few pics of it, the best i can do!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

MammaSherry

Asked by MammaSherry at 10:42 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Health

• You should get checked by a doctor. I am thinking an allergic reaction- new soap? new detergent? some new clothes or towels etc?

Answer by Bmat at 10:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Dab them with alcohol or even witch hazel using a cotton swab or ball. This not only kills any bacteria, but also dries the pimples. Be sure that you are drinking plenty of water, which helps keep your body flushed. Sugar drinks like soda, juices, and junk food can really reek havoc with the skin so try eliminating them or keep them to a minimum and see if that works for ya'. ;)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 10:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i only drink bottled water and i keepaway from the sugar i am type 1 diabetic, its always like this, not matter what i do they wnt go away
    MammaSherry

Answer by MammaSherry at 11:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Try tea tree oil. It is not oil like canola, it's great for zits and I've used it for years in combo w/ my dermatologist. The rubbing alcohol should also dry them out. I don't think it's too bad though.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2009