pregnances

is spicy food bad for your baby if your only a few week pregnant like about 6 to 7 week ?

goofy_me

Asked by goofy_me at 10:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no
    MissAndrea125

Answer by MissAndrea125 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• no, why would it b bad? might give u heartburn but no its not bad i lived on spicy foods during my pregnancy
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• spicy food is never bad for the baby, but it could cause adverse effects for YOU.
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:45 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• off topic and could be taken rudely, but are you from another country? if so, which country? i don't mean this offensively.
    Anonymous

• whats a pregnance.
    and no it won't hurt the baby if thats what your asking. i ate hot sauce on everything when i was pregnant but also had to sleep w/ a bottle of tums lol.
    you do what you can handle
    Mrs.Loeffel

Answer by Mrs.Loeffel at 10:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I've been eating spicy food from the very get go and I'm at 29 weeks now. I also pop Tums like nobody's business. LOL.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Why does it matter? You wouldn't feel the need to put "not to be rude" if it wasn't a rude, unnecessary thing to say.

You can have spicy food honey, it's fine. Just like with anything else, it should be in moderation. Stay balanced :]
    ours

Answer by ours at 11:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• No theres nothing wrong with eating spicy foods the onli thing that it would do is give you heartburn or gas but nothing will happen to your baby don't worry :)

If you need anymore advice let me know i'm a 1st time single mother and i'm currently 8 months prego and have been there and done that and its okay to have questions so don't feel bad okay
    we have to support eachother.
    good luck!!
    love
    Armida
    SingleMommy09

Answer by SingleMommy09 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i ate wasabi (extreamly spicy japanese spice, 10 times hotter then red peppers) and hot sauce mixed together during my preg and my baby is fine and healthy, i went through tums a bottle a day though
    AiOkasan

Answer by AiOkasan at 12:29 AM on Jun. 11, 2009