intelligender i know it's been asked!

i know this question has been asked alot but i just wanted to know who has used it and what answers they got if they were right or not..i bought one but i dont know the sex of my baby because the baby wont show us! the last u/s the baby had it's legs and arms crossed! so we bought it just to see what it would say..it said boy and thats what i think im having im carrying low and idk just feels like a boy...i just wanted to see what anyone thats used it had to say about it.
thank you :D

freshly.married

Asked by freshly.married at 10:45 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mine said girl & I am having a girl. I am also carry real low.

By the way did it have a orange tint or a greent tint? Did you make sure you followed the instructions just like it said?(example with mornign pee.)
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:49 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Studies done outside the company showed that's it's only 50% effective which means that it doens't really work. The people who got the right answer were basically just lucky.

It's a fun thing to do but I wouldn't go painting the room blue just yet.

Anonymous

• it was dark green and yes i used morning pee and waited exactly 10 minutes
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 10:54 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• yeah im not really trusting it but it's the only thing i could do at this point
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 10:58 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I was only wondering because I have seen so many not do it right.

It is just for fun. So don't get your hopes up.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Can you pay for another ultra sound at a "keep sake" ultra sound place? (you know the places that just do gender determination and 3D/4D )
    Anonymous

• im going to do a 3d/4d but that wont be till 30 wks and thats 7 weeks away im going to try and get another u/s tomorrow from my ob but i doubt he will do it so
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 11:13 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Well you should ask the 3D/4D place about coming in earlier for a regular 2D ultra sound to check for gender. Most offer this service as well and I've never heard of a place that didn't offer a discount or getting more than one ultra sound service from them.
    Anonymous

• the place that does my 3d/4d is my ob office lol
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 11:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I took the intelligender and it was right for me, we are indeed expecting a little boy! If you are really ready to start shopping you could always go buy things and make sure to KEEP ALL YOUR RECIEPTS! That way when you get your 30 week ultrasound you can return stuff if needed... I personally didn't buy a single thing after we tried the intelligender, I just didn't trust it enough to go start buying blue, but I suppose I could have!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:29 PM on Jun. 10, 2009