do you use sunscreen?

I am the only person I know who is trying to protect my skin and staying out of tanning beds and the sun and using sunscreen regularly. My husband makes fun of my whiteness and calls me the sunscreen nazi lol. My mother's skin has a lot of sun damage and it really ages her and I do not want to look like that! Just wondering if you tan a lot or stay out of the sun also.

tangyh

Asked by tangyh at 10:51 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Health

• No cancer in my fam. We do put sunscreen on the kids and ourselves if we're going to be out for long. If it's just for recess, I don't unless I know it's a hot day but we live in the clouds.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:02 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I have worked at a tanning salon since I was 15 and I've never been so pale before in my life! It's driving me crazy. But for some reason, now that I'm pregnant I am burning so easily in the sun. Even through my clothing. So I've been hitting up the sunscreen. I hate to burn... it's just a miserable feeling!! And my children will for sure never go out without sunscreen!
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I'm Casper.
    Jenny301

Answer by Jenny301 at 12:23 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i dont use sunscreen..but i make sure my daughter does!! im 26 and i can not remember a time that i have used sunscreen. but im not in the sun like all day every day, and where i live it doesnt get to hot..but ya my 5yr old wears it everyday in the summer..and its not fair, because shes dakrer than me!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:51 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i hardly ever wear it, i like to be tan but i dont purposly lay out anymore, i should use it, we have breast cancer and skin cancer really strong in girls on both sides of my fam, my daughter is only one, but if she outside for more than 20min i put sunscreen on her.
    kyliebugs_mommy

Answer by kyliebugs_mommy at 4:16 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• We wear sunscreen June-September.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:09 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I put sunscreen on Kaleb whenever we go out to the pool or beach during the hot months.. which is almost year round in Florida.. lol.. But on myself.. I use sun tanning stuff that has a low spf in it.. I want to tan but not get fried really..
    Kays_Mama06

Answer by Kays_Mama06 at 7:56 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• not as often as I should but I do use it everyday on my kids.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:53 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• We don't stay out of the sun..I always use it on my daughter and try to use it myself when I know we're going to be out in it most of the day.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 9:59 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Organic and all natural ones :)
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2009