wtf

i was suppose to ovulate this weekend...fri-sat so i though i had sex on wed dh went to the hospitable thursday...came home monday i still has a really thick discharge had sex taht nite and last nite and today i feel like my cervix has been bruised can any one tell me whats going on? i took a pee test yesterday it was neg to see if i conceived last month...af isnt due for another week and a half yet

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you could have a cervical infection. I would go see a doctor if possible.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 11:09 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I think it has to do with stress too. When you really want it, it takes forever and when you don't think about it, then all of a sudden you"re trying to remember when your last period was and why you have had the flu for 2 weeks LOL.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• lol tcarter, I could have swore I was dying in the 2 weeks before I even thought about pregnancy as an option. I was freaking out b/c I never get sick && I was nauseous ALL the time && so tired that I actually fell asleep sitting up at my desk at work for like 20 minutes. Finally a co-worker woke me up && was like you're gonna get in trouble. I was like oh shit, I don't know what's wrong with me, I think I got the flu or somethin. it was hilarious.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 11, 2009