I'm 8 months pregnant, am i dilating?

I don't sleep at all during the nite becuz my baby boy moves a certain way it hurts a lot. The doctor has me on strict bedrest, i'm reali not doin much of that bcuz i have i help my mom clean ma room and fix all the things for the baby. Well in the early morning my tummy gets really hard and when i change from side to side it hurts so much when i try to get up, I wake up every other hour to go to the bathroom and it takes me forever to get up and out of bed because of the pain of my tummy being so hard and my pelvic area. Sometimes i just laid there because its so painful.. I don't know whats goiin on, my doctor saids that my son's head is reali low and thats why i feel a LOT of PRESSURE in my low private area and I shouldn't be walking a lot because my cervix is already gettin thin. Thats why he put me on bedrest, could it be that since i haven't been resting like i'm suppose to that i'm havin all this pain and my legs n feet

SingleMommy09

Asked by SingleMommy09 at 11:27 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go to the dr. make an apt. Tell your mom you need to stay in bed and rest its best for the baby!
    Anonymous

• Let me know what happens. I've been going through similar things. My stomach gets really hard and the baby has been low the whole time. I'm only 6 1/2 months and my back is killing me and I barely get 4 hours of sleep a day. You're right, as soon as you get comfortable it's time to pee. LOL I've had 3 miscairrages and I also have a healthy 3 year old, so I've been very careful and don't do anything, but it doesn't seem to be helping. Try lots of pillows. I need a pillow to support my stomach, one to support my back so I don't lay flat on it, one between my legs, one under my arm and a pillow for my head LOL. Good luck
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2009