700 Dollar stroller?!?

How do you guys feel about the new bugaboo FROG stroller. Yes, it is around $700.00.
What do you think?
Good investment or complete waste of money?
I say UTTER waste of money. Especially in this economy. That money should be going towards your childs future. The thing doesnt even look safe to me....
Heres a link to the demo... http://www.bugaboo.com/movies/frog_demo/index.html

youngfirsttimer

Asked by youngfirsttimer at 11:52 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Shopping

• If somebody has the money and they want it, why not? Although, there are many stuggling in this economy there are also many who are not. They are actually banking off of foreclosures and low stocks. Don't let the news fool you.
    Anonymous

• ^struggling
    Anonymous

• I agree with you. It is awesome but even if I was rich I cannot see myself spending that much on a stroller.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i have a bugaboo.. but got it used at a garage sale fo r 50 wohoo lol
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 12:01 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I could never spend that much on a stroller. Unless of course, it had built in GPS, a cup warmer, a mini fridge, and a sun block dispenser. =D lol! But seriously, I think the money would be better off in a college fund. Or you can buy the cheap stroller and go on a vacation or something.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:02 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Now $50 isn't bad for one! =D lol! If only that was the retail price. =)
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:11 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• People have all kinds of different incomes... why should we expect everyone to go on our income? Some people can afford a Mercedes, others a Hyundai... both reasonable choices of cars for different income levels. As for the investment thought, well, some family may choose to invest in a stroller for several more children... so... why not just worry about what your family needs and wants and can afford.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• wow .. and ANONS ATTACK lol man just asking what u think of the stroller not a long winded review of finance ppl!
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 12:21 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• ROFL... I love it when they do that... Must be some really lonely people ***Smh*** I give up on trying to win with them... Its of no use. I did only ask what the public's opinion on the stroller is. I never said anything about income or anything else... But, okay whatever... Post as many non relative comments as you wish :)
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 12:26 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• any stroller for that much is a waste. use a sling or get a decent $100 stroller!
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 12:31 AM on Jun. 11, 2009