Morning Sickness?

If you had morning sickness your 1st pregnancy, do you usually get it your next ones as well?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not everyone gets morning sickness. so you cant really determine if your going to get it again with another baby or not
    Anonymous

• THAT'S HARD TO SAY B/C EACH PREGNANCY IS DIFFERENT. YOU MAY NOT WITH YOUR SECOND ONE. OR IT MAY BE WORSE THAN YOUR FIRST ONE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I didn't have it AT ALL with my first.. 4 years later... It knocked me to my knees until month #6 with baby #2.. guess it just depends.. some say its worse if you are carrying a boy.. who knows.. think that falls into the old wives tales catagory. good luck!
    Mom2Meredith

Answer by Mom2Meredith at 6:24 AM on Jun. 11, 2009