Anyone else have the cleanest floors in the neighborhood?

I have a two month old colicy baby. Every single day, at some point or another, she gets herself so worked up that the only thing that will get her to stop crying is the vacuum cleaner! lol I have decided that I have the cleanest carpets in my neighborhood. Anyone else have a colicy baby? If so, what made them stop crying?

katskelington

Asked by katskelington at 11:59 PM on Jun. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I've hear that vacuums and washing machines soothe colicky and fussy babies.
    Never worked for any of mine, but for a lot of babies, they do.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:50 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Radio static always calmed my son down from day 1. He's now 10 months old and now won't stay asleep without it. Very annoying for Mommy. Daddy on the other hand can sleep through a hurricane.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Oooh, maybe baby hears voices from beyond over the WHITE NOISE! I hear the most innocent are sometimes comforted by ghosts. I know when my son was a toddler he would swear that PAPA told him a story to go nite nite.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:16 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I have the cleanest linoleum but not from a colicky baby but because I am a germaphobe and bleach my floors!! I am weird I know. LOL!!

Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:57 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I have the dirtiest. HA! HA! I need to mop it today. Do it once a week.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:11 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Try swaddling her then gently bouncing her on her side. A hair dryer works the same for that white noise effect.
    mrsmendoza2006

Answer by mrsmendoza2006 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 11, 2009