How do you take your kid to work, please tell me how u do it!

Keamarie

Asked by Keamarie at 12:36 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i dont know!!! i wish i knew of where i could work that would let me take my kids
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I'm allowed to take my son to work but I don't like to. I did once and it was okay for a while because everyone wanted to play with him but I was too busy being worried about if he was going to start fussing to actually get any work done. Everyone else bring their kids sometimes but most of them are at least old enough to walk/talk.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i took my son to work with me when he was a baby. it was too much!! i wont do it again!
    on the otherhand you could try working at a daycare or preschool.
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 7:45 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Well it just depends on what kind of job you do and how old of a baby that you have. If you have a desk job and your babie likes to be cuddled one of those papoose carriers may work for you. If your baby likes to be moving you may also want to try one of the portable swing seats and see if that works. Also you need a very understanding boss, because babies require a lot of breaks. If you still can't seem to get your work done you may want to look for somone to take care of them for you. In my opinion a family member is a really good choice. Most grandmas love to have the babies for the day. And a lot of grandpas are really good at this too. Just check your options and make the choice that works for you.
    jmann83

Answer by jmann83 at 9:55 AM on Jun. 11, 2009