What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever seen happen to a person?

Something that made you just cringe at the thought of being them at that moment?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 12:41 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In the 7th grade there was this girl in our class who was just not at all socially blessed. To top it off the poor girl was a Jehovah's Witness and was not allowed to participate in any class parties or anything. Anyway, she had one of those roller backpacks and one day her shoe lace got caught in it and it ended up getting wrapped around her desk leg and she couldn't move. She was supposed to get up and do some presentation but she couldn't so she had to take her shoe off and carry it along with her roller backpack up to the teacher in front of the entire class so he could unknot it. Even as young as we were we felt bad enough not to laugh. She cried for an hour after that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• ok in high school english a girl sneezed and had a snot train going at least three feet down, she had to get up and ask the teacher for a tissue. another time was when a kid missed the bus and was running to catch up to it and fell flat on his face covered in pine needles and mud.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:56 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Aww, I feel so bad for this girl whoever she was. :(
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:56 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• ok, I remembered a couple, one was when I was in middle school and it was in the times where (although I am mex/am) a lot of mexican kids were coming over not knowing a word of english and so they found thier own group to hang out with. We used to just stare at them at lunch and talk about them, wonder about them, One of the girls in that group had a body to die for and us flat chested tweens used to envy her and say wow, she's like a woman now....lol. Well one day the bell rings and she stands up with white pants on and had the biggest darkest blood stain on her butt and we all just gasped! We thought she was too pretty to even talk to! They made me go tell her because I spoke spanish and i could barely even word it without feeling like crap for her.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I was at camp one year and we had some of the HOTTEST counselors around. We were all at the pool a girl from my cabin was on diving board wearing a bikini. When she dove in the water her bikini flipped up and she bared it all to the counselors. No one was able to say a word. I was so glad that was not me.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:43 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• In high school, one of my friends was "pantsed" by a boy in the hallway & flashed her silky granny panties to the majority of the 9th grade. And last fall, my 9th grade DD was going to watch a football practice (her dad was a coach) & as she was walking past the locker room, she fell off the curb. Smacked right into the pavement. I felt so bad for her but I have to admit, I did laugh a bit once I made sure she wasn't hurt.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 1:48 AM on Jun. 11, 2009