What should I pack for the hospital when I go into labor??

iCandy418

Asked by iCandy418 at 1:02 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• there are a lot of checklists out there, changes of clothes for you and the baby, diapers, pads, toiletries, toothbrush, hairbrush, list of numbers
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:03 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• A living will, make sure to have all your affairs in order just in case. make sure whoever will be with you knows what you do and do not want .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I googled it cuz i had no idea.. even tho I had been thru it before.. but check with your hospital... mine provides diapers and formula for your stay if you choose to do formula.

couple pairs of Pj's
    Bathroom bag (shampoo, toothbrush, comb, shower stuff, etc.)
    socks (if you haven't been able to reach your feet lately, they be a bit neglected (like mine) and need to be hid) haha
    an outfit for you to wear home
    a bag of snacks for your SO to munch on (saves $ on vending)
    your pillow
    camera
    cell phone charger
    video camera
    extra batteries
    Baby car seat
    diaper bag (with babies new clothes for hospital stay and going home)
    baby's first picture outfit..
    house slippers..

Hope this helps, i just got thru packing mine... :) Good Luck!

Mom2Meredith

Answer by Mom2Meredith at 6:19 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i don't know if this will help or not but ...when i had my baby i didn't really use anyting i packed ..but a change of clothes for the baby and i .think about it you just had a baby ..you gonna wanna rest and bond with you baby in your bed.i went as far as pack my bath stuff and pj'sbut lets face it the hospital gowns are way more comfortable than the gowns we could actually buy .they provide you with most of the stuff you will need. one thing i will say is pack something entertaining like music or a book while your waiting to have the baby ..good luck
    amiyamom

Answer by amiyamom at 10:12 AM on Jun. 11, 2009