How can I make it until my babys father gets home?

My babys father got into some trouble nd got locked up for 2 1/2 years.. He gets out in august. I dont get out much nd dont have any friends.. I am always around my daughter.

single_mama09

Asked by single_mama09 at 1:04 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• That's your job. Your job to take care of her till she is 18 or when ever she leaves.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Not sure what your asking? Think we need more input first.
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 1:08 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Grow up and start making better choices. Your a Mother now your job IS to be with your child 24/7.. Have better taste in Men.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• You are getting away right now. This is what we call "mommy time"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• how can you make it? it's only til august....but anyways start taking care of you and your dd, join a playgroup, get some classes maybe...work on you and what you need. because honestlly, a man with a record is not going to find work and if he does it wont be much(lived thru this)...so work on something for your child so that she is taken care of....good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:23 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• get your self ajob to take care of yuo and your kid and dont wory baou the baby daddy if he locked up it must be for some good reason he must have did something r eally bad to get locked up
    rhondarktrnd01

Answer by rhondarktrnd01 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 12, 2009