im tow late onmy period almost i tok a prenacytest like 4times alreadythis month it keps out negative results even htough my perios d is twomaoths late is there apossiblity that icn be preagant agin my child is 8yearsold

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you doing anything to prevent pregnancy?
    lmsar

Answer by lmsar at 1:14 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Oh my gosh PLEASE tell me you're like 10 years old, becaause anyone older than that should be able to spell the simple words that you couldn't spell! Hell I can't even read your question!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Some people just have a hard time spelling or possible a LEARNING DISABILTY!! Or maby she just typed to fast and didn't read it YOU DONT HAVE TO BE SO MEAN AND YOU ARNT PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways If you have had regular periods than you could be pregnant! I had negative test (several of them) and was pregnant! Do you have any symptoms of being pregnant? Dose your breast hurt? Have you been sick? Or you may not have any symptoms at all and could still be pregnant I didn't have any symptoms with my 3re daughter!! If you think you may be than I would go get a blood test!!!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 2:16 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• This hurts my eyes trying to read this. Ouch. Here we go again:

If you have had unprotected sex (no condom and he came inside you) then yes there is a large chance you could be pregnant.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 8:29 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• wow, umm, if I understood your question your asking if you could be pregnant, I am pretty sure a home pregnancy test would show a positive after two months. Stress could cause you to miss your period, as could excessive drinking, drug usage or loss of sleep and bad diet. could any of those thing be effecting you? Go to your DR. and get a blood test done. good luck!

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:11 PM on Jun. 11, 2009