Please answer soon,,,im piffed off

my bf o2 years phone is going to be cut off because it stays in roam where he moved down here. so i went to add him to my plan which will only be 10 dollars a month for him(since it's my 3rd phone) and the phone was free. here's the dilemma,,,,i wanted the new phone and just switch sim cards since it was prettier,,,he said keep the damn think i will go and get my own service plan,,,,,

should i be mad???????????????

_Jakobs_Mom

Asked by _Jakobs_Mom at 1:20 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• lol.. i think so.. your both being imature about it. my thoughts. just stick to your phone and give him the new one and tell him to stop being such a baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• If he wanted a different phone than the one you was gona let him use then let him buy a different one. Or better yet Let him go ahead and get his own plan. ( I wouldn't let him know that I was upset over it thou. if it was me. )
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 1:25 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Both of you GROW UP! How old are you 10?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Wow, I cannot believe that the two of you are making a fuss over a material item!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I THINK THAT YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE MAD AND THE ABOVE GIRLS WOULD BE TOO IF IT WAS THEM. DON'T LET A MAN USE YOU!!!!!!!! HE SHOULD BE HAPPY HES GETTING A 10 DOLLAR PLAN. IF IT BOTHERS YOU THAN ITS A BIG ENOUGH ISSUE TO BRING UP. HOPE THINGS WORK OUT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• nah dont get mad, laugh in his face and say "ok go get one yourself" and keep the phone.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:18 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• No! You should be happy that you have seen that besides being irresponsible, he is also selfish and all about himself. These are clues that you need to part company with him asap. Cell phones are not a necessity of life to begin with. Secondly, you were trying to do something nice for him. It was a gift, and he just told you that your gift was not good enough for him. This is immature behavior and a good sign that he has other issues that you don't need to have to deal with. So get out of Dodge, or send him packing. Don't waste another second of your time on this loser. You deserve better, and you certainly don't need someone who only wants to take advantage of you for his own selfish purposes.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:03 AM on Jun. 11, 2009