have you ever been in the "what if" side of things?

Have you ever thought "what if I stayed with that man...how wuld my life be". If you do know you're going to say what if...do you think you should give that person a shot or maybe they are the one for you? (assuming these are good what ifs)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm right where i want to be, although I was with another man when I met my DH...and then had a what if moment.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:23 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Thank God I did..because the what if I stayed is not something I want to imagine.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:24 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I always think what if. I can't help it. I got pregnant at 17 and married at 18 b/c I was scared of being alone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I think there is always a reason why someone is a "what if" in the first place...and I focus on fixing and tending what I have instead of wondering about what I may not. :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:17 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I have thought "what if" many times, just out of curiosity. Then i realize that i may not have my daughter, or my best friend/fiance. So, those thoughts go away fast, because I am VERY happy with my life now. I would not change a thing.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:05 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I have a life changing Whatif. It was a work of God That changed my life and I would not be here today insead of what I was challenged to give up. To this day it is still a whatif. I probly would not want to be there compared to where I am now. I now it was God that lead me away probly for my own Good. My heart wont ever forget but is full and happy now.
    What If could make tomorrow
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Jun. 11, 2009