What is the tackiest/worse gift you have ever been given?

My DH unearthed the tackiest gift he has ever given me. It is a large metalic clock. The top is a picture of the Virgin Mary, I'm not catholic, and when it is switched on a plate of psychadelic colors spins behind her while she emits a bright blue light from her center. Underneath her picture is a clock. The clock has flowers on the back wall. It's UGLY, but I can't get rid of it because it was a gift from my wonderful DH. So, what's about you? What's the worse/tackiest gift you have been given, by any one.

krissyvelazquez

Asked by krissyvelazquez at 1:36 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband's aunt gave us an angel for Christmas one year, which I thought was very nice, until we pushed the button on her cloud and as she played ear-piercing music she rose up and down on her cloud. That thing freaks me out and I try to get away with not unpacking it each year when we decorate, but my husband likes it and insists on putting it out. Ick!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:30 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• LOL I hate talking about the "worst gifts" ive been given, because I feel so guilty. But, my exfiances mima gives me the weirdest crap sometimes!! like furry socks with flowers on them, the ugliest sweater known to man, etc.. I still have the stuff- but I cant say ive ever worn them. Shes an awesome woman though, I love her to pieces. <3
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 1:40 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Hey Krissy, My mom loves that stuff, send it to me!!! lol. I swear I bought her the same darn thing 6 years ago at the swap meet and today I went to her house and went into her room and before I could even say DISCO, she had that thing running! I think she uses it as her nightlight. Maybe she boogies to the bathroom IDK , LMAO!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:43 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• My ex husband's aunt gave me a burgandy velour track suit & a brown mock turtleneck sleeveless top to wear under it. I have NEVER worn velour or the color burgandy (I'm strictly a jeans type of girl). They made me model it in front of the whole family at my birthday party. Then, she had included a gift receipt but when I went to return it, it had been purchased over 90 days ago & on clearance so technically, it couldn't be returned. Lucky for me, the Target clerk was totally cool & let me return it anyway. I bought a new CD I wanted, wrote a lovely thank you card to the aunt, & never told her I had returned it. Oh, and his grandma bought me a Christmas fleece type sweater. I regifted it.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 1:43 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• In my in laws family they like to pull alot of pranks.. so after I was in the family for the first year all bets was off. My mother in law had heard me complaining about my toilet set being lose. So she got me one and put christmas sitckers all over it and had it wrapped up for me on christmas day to open at her house in front of EVERYONE ( about 25 to 30 people) They Framed the picture of me opening it .
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 1:45 AM on Jun. 11, 2009