Why does the media not like Sarh Palin? She is a woman in power and a smart working woman with 5 kids why so much mean jokes to her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The media leans towards the left, that is a clear fact. They love to hate her.

ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:03 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Because she's a dumbass.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Her evangelical views. Not having any idea the role of the VP. She wanted to expand VP powers. Palin was obviously picked in an attempt to win over Hilary voters. So what if she has 5 children. She got paid for all of them to go on trips with her. The list is long.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I'm a democrat, but that doesn't mean I dislike all republicans. I proudly voted for Obama, but I still respect McCain and think he would have made a good president, too.

But Sarah Palin dug her own grave. Remember her interviews? She has no clue how to handle herself in public. It has nothing to do with the fact that she's a mother in a powerful position.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Well first off , she could never answer one question!!! SH*T ya ask the lady if the sky was blue and she'd go on about her freakin' shoes or something.......maybe shes not dumb, just deaf??? idk?
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 2:14 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Whenever she's asked a "tough" question, she gets that deer-in-the-headlights look on her face and then starts jabbering nonsense really fast. Hilarious! God help us if that idiot ever becomes president.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Anybody catch that speech she gave the other night? The entire thing was stolen from an old article by Newt Gingrich. And he was sitting in the audience when she gave it!! What balls!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Rape victims getting charged for rape kits while she was in office. Even if she did not know about it she should have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Anon: 20. If you go to the emergency room and get an iv done you get charged for the iv. Rape victims are being charged for the supplies used in the exam. If they have a problem with it sue the rapist for hospital bills. The hospitals are businesses. We may not like that but that is the way it is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• here are a few reasons i don't like her...

"All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008
    "They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan." --Sarah Palin, speaking at a fundraiser in San Francisco, Oct. 5, 2008
    Well, let's see. There's -- of course -- in the great history of America rulings there have been rulings.
    Sarah Palin
    Unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, October 1, 2008
    "As for that VP talk all the time, I'll tell you, I still can't answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day?"
    Sarah Palin
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Jun. 11, 2009