Old Wives Tales For Baby Gender

So I noticed that my right breast is bigger than my left now that I'm pregnant (5 weeks and 2 days) and I found a site online that has old wives tales and it says that if your right breast is bigger than it means your pregnant with a boy (hope it's right) and it had some other things listed that were interesting.
Has anybody else ever read these old wives tales and compare them to what you were having? I thought it was kinda cool but I wasn't sure how right it was.

If you wanna read some of the old wives tales, here's the link:

http://www.blushmom.com/Expecting/OldWivesTales/tabid/458/Default.aspx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah i heard some of them and after reading them most were right to what i was having, also heard the more sex you have it would be a boy and the less would be a girl, my question is who or what determines alot! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• that breast thing wouldnt of worked for me..lol..
    however i heard if the babys heart beat is high during pregnancy its a girl, if its low a boy, and i based mine on that and it worked..it was high my whooole pregnancy and i had a girl..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:02 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I found a site that had like 50 of them you answered and then told you how likely it was you were having a girl or a boy. With my son it said 51% girl and with my daughter it said 56% girl! Not real accurate IMHO! The heart rate thing was opposite for both my kids. The only way to know what you are having is to give birth. A friend was told boy during 3 different ultrasounds from 3 different techs and they had a girl! I just KNEW that I was having a boy and girl both times and the ultrasound confirmed it the first time, but not the second. We didn't want to know, but right where the tech started the ultrasound was my son with his legs wide open and I had seen enough pics online to know with the little glimpse she showed because she quickly moved since we didn't want to know. My daughter wouldn't cooperate, but I already knew she was a girl.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:50 AM on Jun. 11, 2009