Is there anyone who still believes in Astrology?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe it is something I shouldn't get involved in : )
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:31 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I do in some ways. it would b petty of us to think were the only controling powers around us in my opnion, im not relgious so i dont REALLY believe in the almighty one, but more in other things like the celestial powers and human functions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• A little off topic, sorta, but I get a good giggle when I give my dogs fortune cookies & read their fortunes. Chili is supposed to inherit land & Cuffs is gonna get a better job....better than eating,sleeping , playing, cuddling with mom while dad is gone? I think he'd disagree
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:01 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Actually I do believe in many aspects of astrology (sorry to disappoint you previous anon but I am far from an idiot).  One thing I do believe is that mainstream horoscopes (like in newspaper and magazines), fortune cookies, etc have nothing to do with true astrology.

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 5:55 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i love astrology. i love to guess peoples signs. they have facial features and ways they walk ect...thats how i can guess. i can spot a leo, a gemini and a cancer real well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:25 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I do. I know the pull of the planets and the moon effect all of us in some way. We are all the same energy and it would be nonsense to not realize that our energies are all connected and effected by all that is around us.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:45 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I know that the Bible says we are to have nothing to do with it. I also know that involvement in it opens oneself up to things that I don't want in my life. For those two reasons, I want nothing at all to do with it.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:30 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I don't look to the stars and planets to determine my future, I look to the one who made those stars and planets. God has already determined my future and it's GOOD!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:39 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• in a awy yes.

the solar system is full of energy, and that energy plays a role in our lives. all energy does. think of standing on the beach....then think of standing in a forest...two different types of energy, same thing with the planets.

also other than the baseline of evolution, did you know that their are scientific facts proving we were created from stars? ie from collisions on earth , debree etcetc. the beginning of evolution was that.....so in essence, the stars are our parents
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:45 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Calcium, oxygen, iron, etc., were created by supernovas (exploding stars). That is true enough, but please don't try to tie that into astrology mumbo jumbo. That's a bunch of baloney.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jun. 11, 2009